Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: AG mini dolls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Does anyone have the mini dolls? I have all 9 of them and will get the Elizabeth one when it comes out. I did lose the glasses to Molly-I considered permanently gluing the glasses to her face.

    Yes, I think the full-sized dolls have more detail and look more pleasing, but the mini dolls are a way to try out a new doll without making a major financial commitment. Plus, since they are often available in the bookstores you can get one without planning a trip to AG place or waiting for the mail. I often get a mini doll before getting the full-sized version.

    They would be a good size for a dollhouse. I know they are supposed to be AGOT's dolls. You can even put the AG mini dolls with the other AG's dolls(Ida Bean, Katharine, Sari, etc) since they're almost the same size. With 9 mini dolls(plus Elizabeth) and 8 AG collection dolls, that's 18 little dolls! Someone can build a whole city with that many!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kamilla has the Samantha and Nellie Mini dolls, which I gave to her on my stepfather's funeral day, she was such a good girl on that difficult day. She still keeps them in the box as she likes the "doll shop" look. Nellie and Samantha are a bit too big for her doll house though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •